Check out this great opportunity to participate in the Poetry Project’s 46th season! Could this be you?
Videographer wanted for the Poetry Project at St. Mark’s Church
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Event set up and break down
- Making video recordings of readings and events
- Coordinating with sound engineer
- Creating montages of event footage for Youtube
- Uploading videos to, and maintaining the Poetry Project’s Youtube Channel
- Updating and maintaining the Poetry Project’s digital video archive
- Experience shooting live events
- Experience editing using Final Cut Pro (applicants will preferably have their own video editing software)
- Knowledge of HD camera equipment (Project will supply camera)
- Knowledge of professional audio equipment
- Knowledge of/ interest in contemporary poetry
The successful candidate will work independently, developing unique materials for their reel and gaining live shooting and editing experience. The position will provide the invaluable experience of working for a non-profit arts institution which has been at the forefront of contemporary poetry since it was founded in 1966.
A small stipend will be available to cover dinner and transportation costs, and of course, free admission to all Project readings for the season. Must be available to shoot select events on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Schedule to be negotiated with the Artistic Director. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume outlining previous experience and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.